Sunday, March 31, 2013

Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

see large image Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

sp price

Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER Description

One-Piece Forged, I-Beam Construction. Full-Polished Heads With Beveled Face And Pein Are Corrosion Resistant. Hammer Sections Are Individually Hardened And Tempered For Strength And Resiliency. Grip Is Protected With A Durable Lacquer Coating. Leather Conforms To Hand Over Time.Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

see large image Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER

Now! Special price Click Here

Tag Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER, Sold Malco RH4 I-Beam 12 OZ RIVETING HAMMER, Hand Tools > Hammers > Riveting Hammers, Malco

No comments:

Post a Comment